Tuesday, September 13, 2011

sepTUNESber, day thirteen

happy tuesday, all!
how's everybody doin'?
good?! me, too. 

day thirteen
"Your Guilty Pleasure Song"

this is gonna be fun!

so of course you've probably guessed by now i won't be able to pick just one guilty pleasure song...so here's my top two.

i have always loved this song in it's original version, but i love the cover of this song so much i had to share it, too.

so for my first guilty pleasure song i'll actually be posting twice! ha!

The Police - Roxanne



El Tango de Roxanne - 
from the motion picture Moulin Rouge



oh man, i love that song! 
and the choreography is to die for. 
to. die. for.
if you haven't seen that movie, you should.
it's amazing!

so second up is also an oldie, but a goodie.
back when whitney wasn't crazy, sang her heart out and amazed us with hit after hit.
and had a bodyguard or something....

take it away, girl.

Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance with Somebody


wow! that music video is STILL awesome!
i think the bedazzled jean jacket is my favorite.
i should make one of those....bring it back. who's with me?!

and i'm sure you're not surprised i love that song.
come on, "i wanna dance with somebody"?
so fantastic!
i bet you'll be singing that in your head all day now.
me, too.
you're welcome. 
:-)




No comments:

Post a Comment