Wednesday, September 7, 2011

sepTUNESber, day seven

while most of my days are multipost days
or me being super indecisive...

today is not like that for me...at all.
when i read the list before starting this, i read today's and immediately knew what to choose.

day seven
"A Song That Reminds You 
of a Certain Event"

this song means so much to me for so many reasons.

as most of you know 
(and if you don't, click here
linc's birth was...difficult.
to say the least.
and i remember sitting in the tub, just taking the contractions, and hours, and days, one at a time.
 and would find such peace in this song. 
i knew everything was going to be ok. 
i knew i could do this.
i knew that without a shadow of a doubt, what i was doing was getting me somewhere and that it would all be over shortly.
in my mind i was gone when this song came on. :-)

James Taylor - Carolina in my Mind


and for an added bonus...
 this is one of my favorite covers of this song.
enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment