Monday, September 26, 2011

five months old :)

this is cora fayne's five month post...
one day late.

i'm getting better. :)

you are now babbling...a lot!
you don't really cry, per se, when your hungry...
it's more of an, 
"AYAYAYA"
it's the cutest. thing. ever.


you like to gnaw on your fingers...


and you love to laugh and smile...
you especially love your brothers and they can make you laugh like no one can.
and that makes my heart so happy!



plus you really like to jump in your jump hang. :)


cora fayne,
you are amazing.
you are growing so fast 
and i love you more and more everyday.
i can't wait to see how much you grow in the next month.
i will say months one to four were not too different,
but month four to five was intense!
you had a huge growth spurt and started sitting up, babbling, trying solids, and standing up really strong.

i love you so much, cora fayne.

mommy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, so fun to see this sweet post!

    Also, I think I might be mentally handicapped. For the last, mmm, call it month and a half, I've checked your blog a few times a week to see if there was a new posts, but there never were...or so I thought.
    Apparently when I saved your blog as a favorite, I saved the link to the tatoo post, NOT the link to your blog "home". So, here I've been checking and checking and thinking you've been on a 2 month blogless streak, and now I get to see everything I missed :)
    Love the pics of sweet Cora Fayne!
    Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad you figured that out! haha september was a blog heavy month so you DO have a lot to catch up on, but of course pictures (especially of babies) are always the best ;-)

    ReplyDelete