Tuesday, September 10, 2013

tasty tuesday's: Chicken -without the noodles- Soup


I posted this on my facebook page the other day when I made it, but wanted to share it again on here in case anyone missed it.

This is my favorite, "go to" soup.
It's so warm and savory and nourishing it's just too good not to share. Plus it's pretty simple to make and doesn't use any crazy ingredients.

It's a little more time consuming than a lot of other recipes I post, 
but man oh man...it's totally worth it.

I've been feeling under the weather the last few days with an unfortunate summer cold, but this soup seriously works wonders.

I found it via pinterest, but the recipe comes from a website called SlimPalate.
The author and cook behind the site is a teenage boy who's been losing weight the healthy way. He's super inspiring and such an amazing creator of food. You can follow his recipe there, just click on the link or click here.

Here's a picture of the delicious soup I made...
try not to drool on your computer ;)



xoxo,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment