Monday, June 13, 2011

{h o t m a m a} week one results





hello everyone! happy monday!
it's that time of the week....results day! yay!

i actually took all my measurements and things on saturday, 
but i feel like posting this on monday's will work best for me. 


so here goes...i think i did ok, do you? ;)


w e e k   o n e   r e s u l t s

weight: 150 lbs
down 11 lbs from last week



measurements:
R arm - 11.5"
L arm - 11"
R leg - 24.5"
L leg - 24.25"
waist - 36"
hips - 41.25"
chest - 36.25"
lost 5.75" in total



exercise:
 i only did my exercises on monday. with school and kids and dance and all sorts of other stuff i think it will be best to do it on 
tuesday, thursday and saturday. i'm going to try that this week.
 i did make it to a dance class though, so i did some exercise. :)



photos:
• i'm not sure if there's a big difference in the photos yet, but there's a big difference in how i feel. i have a lot more energy,
 i'm much more positive, and i feel great. 
so that's great!



now...for those of you wondering (or worried) here's a pic of a
 typical breakfast or lunch for me.

 three scrambled organic eggs with a little bit of cheese 
2 or 3 strips of bacon 
coffee with a little bit of cream, organic vanilla and cinnamon

if i'm not on my way to school or it's the weekend or we're eating breakfast together as a family this is typical. or i usually have this for lunch when i come home from school and after the boys are down for naps. 




premier chocolate protein shake with 30g of protein

if i'm on the go, or am pressed for time i can down one of these bad boys quick. they are quite delicious and you can buy them at costco. done and done.



....so i'm definitely not starving myself. 

i'm also going to make some chili this week and will take 
some pictures of that as well.

hope you all had wonderful weekends! 


4 comments:

  1. Heather--

    You did AMAZING! I have been really inspired by you and I start my new workout stuff tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO awesome! I kicked my butt on the treadmill and counted every calorie last week and didn't lose a pound, so I'm super jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy for you! You are inspiring me..I have been saying I am going to do better but keep putting it off! WAY TO GO!! GREAT 1st WEEK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ladies! your encouragement means so much to me! you all can do this too...it's easy and fun! good luck to y'all!

    ReplyDelete