Thursday, June 2, 2011

busy, busy, busy

   Sorry I haven't posted in a week or so...we have been SUPER busy! Linc turned 3 this past Saturday and of course I forgot to take any pictures! (My brain sometimes...geeze) We also had a relaxing time at my parents lakehouse with my sister and her family. There's just something so peaceful about being out on a boat...ahhh...and again forgot to take pictures of that. oops.
   Unfortunately though we all got sick this Tuesday. We had a great Memorial Day at the pool with Graham's family and then bam! Sickness hit us late that night and hasn't quite left yet. Thankfully no one is still running to the bathroom, but we're all kind of weak and tired. Hopefully we can get some rest because we leave for St. Louis tomorrow. Yay! We're headed up for Graham's cousins wedding and we're super excited. To see everyone again will be so nice and this will be the first time all the second cousins get to meet....hopefully I remember to take pictures this time around!
   I've also just started summer classes at GPC (go jaguars!) and am pretty busy so far with school work. I'm going to do my best to find time to blog, but I'm not making any guarantees....they may be few and far between for the next few weeks...
   Anywho, I hope this update finds all of you well and having wonderful summers! Love to you all!

2 comments:

  1. I suggest washing your hands after reading this post - so far every Lutz in the entire world has had this bug - it's obviously super contagous and a disaster!

    ReplyDelete