Sunday, May 8, 2011

She's here!

While most of you already know this, our daughter, Cora Fayne Lutz, decided to grace us with her presence on April 25 at 3:12 in the morning! She weighed in at 10lbs 7.5oz and was 20 3/4" long. As you can imagine I am quite busy at the moment with three barbarians to take care of, so unfortunately I will not be sharing the birth story YET, but she was a successful VBAC and it was an awesome journey to go through with her. I can't wait to share it and hope that these photos will tie you over until then. :) Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day and hopefully I will be back to more regular postings in the next few weeks. Love to you all!

Cora's first picture. Just minutes old and nursing like a champ!

She's been a great sleeper from day one. :)


Super happy to have my baby girl. She was happy, too!


Daddy and Cora hanging out.


This is what Graham and I like to call "muks drunk".
Try to tell me she doesn't look completely drunk on milk...you can't, I know.



   P.S. More pictures are definitely coming...and I'd just like to say I still can't get over the fact that I have THREE children...so crazy! 

1 comment:

  1. ahhhhh!!!! she's the CUTEST! not only do you have three kids, but one of them is a GIRL!!! also, love the new name, and love the new layout.

    ReplyDelete