Saturday, December 25, 2010

it was a merry christmas indeed...

Well...I hope this post finds everyone happy, healthy and having a very, merry Christmas! We had a good and busy Christmas and I just wanted to share some pictures with you before I never got around to it...

Here is somewhat of the "aftermath" from Christmas morning at our house.


I made a new recipe for Christmas breakfast this year...it was delicious! I'm sure I'll be posting it soon. Try no to drool on your computer ;)


Graham got me a kitchenaid mixer. I'm obsessed. This is me mixing up ingredients for our pie we had for our Christmas feast. It too was delicious...



And now for Christmas Feast! We had cornish hens, stuffing, mashed potatoes, bread and pie....again watch the drooling there. ;)




And lastly, here are some pictures we took of the boys on Christmas Eve. My kids are so freaking cute.




Merry Christmas to all...and to all a good night.



1 comment:

  1. The last picture - in which they are sharing an eye to eye, brother moment - is too stinkin' cute! Makes me want to make another for Sylar to have a playmate ;)

    Merry Christmas, Lutz Family!

    ReplyDelete